Does your baby scratch his head whenever you look at him? Or are you noticing some strands on your palm while they are on your lap? Unfortunately, it has been found that their sensitive scalp doesn’t bear the thicker strands, and dandruff adds to the misery. So, before you opt for the best shampoo for hair fall for you, you should also consider that a baby’s shampoo is different.
A shampoo should come with a tear-free formula to be effective against dandruff, inflammation, and dryness, especially on a baby’s tender scalp. It should also be made of safe and non-toxic ingredients. So, here are some of our top recommendations to relieve your sunshine from the haircare woes. A smart way to get that done is to opt for the best shampoo for hair fall, dandruff, dryness, and flaky scalp.
Looking for the best shampoo for hair fall
It is important to go with a brand that offers gentle, non-toxic, and natural baby care products that are safe for regular usage. We recommend doing some research before deciding on a choice.
It is Mamaearth. Founded by parents to give other parents the hassle-free parenting experience, this Indian brand takes pride in housing the best baby care range in the market. Its products are all Made Safe certified, free from abrasive chemicals, and made with nature-drawn ingredients. So, whether you are looking for the best shampoo for hair fall for yourself or your baby, you would find some good options to explore here.
Just like adults, babies’ hair also gets dehydrated and itchy. So Mamaearth has offered its nourishing range of baby shampoo, which has the goodness of nature and the blessing of nourishing oils and milk protein.
These products are not tested on animals and are free from harmful chemicals like parabens, silicones, mineral oils, and dyes. On top of it, this brand’s plastic-positive approach makes it a smarter choice too. So, to help you experience a blissful parenting ride, here’s what else you should look at:
1. Milky Soft Shampoo
Why do babies cry so much while bathing? They cry because they are not used to foams and the irritation that most hair care products meant for adults cause. So, instead of going harsh on their hair, you should bring home a tear-free and gentle product for them. Mamaearth Milky Soft Shampoo assimilates the goodness of some extremely moisturizing elements such as oats, calendula, citric acid, and milk protein.
While calendula and milk protein promote healthy hair growth and keep the moisture content intact, the citric acid works as a great exfoliator, and oats relieve tangles and knots. These ingredients, when coupled together, make an amazing baby shampoo and probably, the best shampoo for hair fall.
2. Gentle cleansing shampoo
Are you looking for an effective formula that helps your baby get a healthy scalp and roots? Then, all your searches end here! Being the best shampoo for hair fall, Mamaearth Gentle Cleansing Shampoo is filled with essential nutrients that relieve itchiness, restore moisture, and heal inflammation.
The composition is thoughtfully designed with coconut, jojoba oil, aloe vera extracts, and calendula extracts that lend adequate moisture to your babies’ hair roots while nourishing their scalp. So, as the best shampoo for hair fall, it offers a one-stop solution for silky, soft, and healthy strands!
Explore Welcome Baby Essential Kit from Mamaearth!
We understand the pressure and anxiety of becoming a parent for the first time. You are expected to excel in every area, from feeding your baby to maintaining proper hygiene. It is a smarter idea to buy a Mamaearth welcome kit for babies, it contains all the essential baby products to welcome your baby home.
Nurture your baby with toxin-free products and protect themselves from all the possible irritations that newborns tend to develop. Here are the products which will safeguard your young one from skincare and hair care issues.
- Plant-Based Laundry Detergent: Prepared with bio-enzymes, neem extracts, lime citrus, plant-based surfactants, this laundry detergent is worthy of your attention. It is dermatologically tested and is the most chosen detergent for babies’ clothes.
- Moisturizing Baby Soap Bar: Curated with the plan of adding more nourishing to bathing soap, this moisturizing baby soap is the most gentle and nourishing formula for babies. It packs in the natural goodness of goat milk, shea butter, oatmeal, and coconut-based cleanser.
- Dusting Powder for Babies: If you are not a fan of dry powders, this is something you should try. Blending potent ingredients such as arrowroot powder, corn starch, and oatmeal, this dusting powder calms your baby’s irritated skin and gently treats diaper rashes.
- Easy Tummy Roll-on: Babies are prone to indigestion, colic, and acid reflux. You should never ignore these issues, as this may take a massive form. So, relieve these issues with this Easy Tummy Roll-on, which comes loaded with dill oil, fennel oil, ginger oil, peppermint oil, and ginger oil.
- Deeply Nourishing Body Wash: Make your little one fall in love with the bathing session by adding this deeply nourishing formula to their daily routine. Enriched with coconut oil, jojoba oil, aloe vera extract, orange essential oil, this body wash gently and deeply cleanses the dirt while also adding ample moisture and hydration to babies’ skin.
- Moisturizing Daily Lotion for Babies: Considering the tenderness and sensitivity of babies’ skin, you should always use nourishing and toxin-free lotion for their skin. Thus, this moisturizing lotion would be an apt choice for you. Comprising the ingredients such as cocoa butter, aloe vera extract, shea butter, calendula extract, this cream acts on dryness, irritation, and dullness.
- Natural Anti Mosquito Body Roll-on: Welcome Baby essential kit also contains the mosquito-protectant Roll-on. Crafted with the goodness of citronella oil, eucalyptus oil, and lemongrass oil, this Natural Anti Mosquito Body Roll-on safeguards your littlest from mosquito bites.
- Free Waterproof Bag: This kit comes with a cool yet classy bag! Go, hurry, and your pack of goodness awaits you!
Babies need the utmost care, even while you are massaging, shampooing, or combing their hair. Unfortunately, not all the products will turn out to be gentle on the skin. So, ensure the quality by surfing online reviews, talking with other parents, and asking dermatologists.
We recommend that you do not compromise on the quality and always choose a toxin-free product for your precious bub. You can pick from the abovementioned recommendations for the best shampoo for hair fall if you have decided to go toxin-free and safe.