It’s understandable that you’d employ someone else to create, launch, and manage your digital marketing campaign considering how much work goes into it. Interestingly enough, though, the most challenging part for most individuals is determining which company is best suited to their needs. Given the fact that anybody can develop a website with nothing more than a PC and an Internet service, you must ensure that the organization you select is capable of delivering on its promises, but first you must define your requirements;
Areas of expertise
Although you might employ an expert to specialize in a certain area, it’s really important that the people you choose to work with understand how all areas of digital marketing interact with each other. As an example, the leading service providers can expertly manage both on page and off page SEO requirements as well as being superb salespeople when it comes to the implementation of adverts to promote your business and its website.
When you choose your Bangkok SEO agency, you should also make sure that they are experts in the field of social media and how important it is to have the correct links set up between the various social media outlets and your website. Social media is one of the biggest sources of revenue for many businesses these days. So much so that some companies purely rely on sales generated on the back of social media alone, however, to get the most out of your efforts and to really scale your sales/income potential there should be a balance that incorporates all aspects.
What methods do they use?
The leading digital marketing agencies should cover the following areas of digital marketing, be sure to ask when you are making your enquiries;
- Google’s algorithm and ranking factors – this will require your chosen agency to understand and know how Google’s algorithm’s work and how what they do will affect the success of your companies’ rankings in web searches.
- Google advertisements – You can, if you choose to advertise your business in specified ads on Google search results.
- Social media networks – If you haven’t done so already then, your company should be making the most of social media outlets. The important thing to know is, which will be the most suited to your needs.
- Social media advertising platforms – As with Google ads, you can, if you so choose to, advertise on social media. There will be costs involved, but that is something you would need to weigh up when making your decisions.
- Email marketing platforms – Email marketing certainly hasn’t been left behind with the changes in digital marketing, and it’s still one of the biggest distractions for employees, how to implement it properly though is another matter.
- SMS – One of the oldest strategies of advertising which can be forgotten about by many, however, because people are less used to receiving SMS based advertising, they are more likely to read and respond.
Value for money
It can be easy to either get confused, or carried away when it comes to advertising your company, certainly with so many new and wonderful ways in which to promote what you do. If you can, take your time, make a short list of what you think you need and make sure to ask for recommendations from fellow business people that you work with to get a feel for who’s good and who’s not.