Every type and every cause of balding in men and women.
cause of hair loss
Hair loss is caused by inheritance from the inherited genes involved. This gene may be inherited through both parents. Baldness is related to genes on the X chromosome that men inherit from their mothers. We now find that genes on the 20th chromosome associated with this baldness can be transmitted from both parents. This explains why the baby is bald similar to the father’s, but genetics have found that the genes inherited from the mother appear to be slightly more important than the father’s and that the genes are found to be dominant. But that doesn’t mean that everyone with the gene has balding. All other traits are involved in the trait by hormones, age, stress, nutritional status, rest, and other factors. individual
Hormones are chemicals that occur in glands throughout the body. These glands produce hormones and chemicals.
The hormone that causes signs of balding is DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which is converted from testosterone, secreted by the adrenal glands and testicles. by the action of enzymes 5-alpha-reductase in men, more active enzymes are found in the hair follicle area, causing hair loss. The hormone DHT also causes hair to go into a dormant phase faster, thus hair loss and the production of new, smaller hair until eventually the hair is thin. down
Studies have shown that the hair follicle shrinks as we age, resulting in a decrease in hair size and length. Cause the roots of the hair began to work less. Make the hair on the scalp thinner according to the deterioration of cells as they age. Including less blood flow to the scalp area.
Not enough blood to nourish the hair roots.
You will find that people with high blood pressure, diabetes, and clogged arteries will lose more than generally healthy people. Because of people with these diseases, the blood flow to nourish the hair roots is not as good as it should be. It causes the hair roots to become weak, atrophy and dies. The blood that flows will contain important nutrients, vitamins and minerals to nourish the hair roots. Currently, dermatologists recommend using Minoxidil drops on thin hair to expand the blood vessels in that area to allow blood to bring nutrients to nourish the hair roots better.
Pollution, use of certain drugs or exposure to chemicals
Air pollution makes the scalp dirty, oily, which clogs the pores. I was born again, unable to grow. and will cause the hair roots to be reborn and die
A hereditary pattern of baldness in men and women
Some hereditary hair patterns of men
- There is a shortening of the front hairline. Or the left and right corners of the forehead, making the forehead resemble the shape of the letter M.
- The hair is less than the scalp can be seen in the middle of the crown and the area. Kwan is somewhat behind (Crown)
- In the position where the hair is thin in the middle of the head and Kwan (Crown), the hair size is getting smaller and smaller than in other positions.
- Hair above both ears and hair in the occipital area will have normal density and size of hair.
- Scalp inflammation, red spots around the hair follicles. I have a very oily scalp itchy scalp joint
- In people with very bald heads Often have characteristics indicating that testosterone is high, such as the oily face, bushy beard, and a lot of hair elsewhere.
- There may or not be a history of that. Parents may have problems with thinning hair.
- The hair loss is so distressing that it can be noticed on bedsheets, drains, and towels when wiping hair.
Some hair patterns are hereditary in women.
- No hairline on the forehead
- Thinning hair only on the top of the head, the slits of my hair are getting wider and wider. and the size of the hair in the middle of the head is getting smaller
- Hair above both ears and hair in the occipital area may be a decrease in density and a smaller hair size, but it’s better. middle of the upper head
- Inflamed scalp with red spots around the hair follicle
- I have a very oily scalp itchy scalp joint
- There may or may not be a history of that. Parents may have problems with thinning hair.
- Women tend to have a history of menstrual irregularities in the past. such as irregular or is often missing from time to time
- Hereditary hair thinning in women is more pronounced as they enter menopause.
- The hair loss is so distressing that it can be noticed on bedsheets, drains, and towels when wiping hair. Or when washing your hair, loops will fall on your hand.For more info Click here moviesda
For more info visit the site khatrimaza