How Can I Become An Accessories Designer In India
In order to compliment as well as augment fashion and style of modern-day outfits, Accessory Designer conceptualizes, ideates, designs and craft a range of accessories like footwear, jewelry, handbags, hats, gloves, belts,wallets&scarves etc. Accessory design offers a platform to Accessory Designers to showcase their creativity. They research and analyze consumer, their preferences, socio cultural factors, fashion & market trends, along with techniques and available materials etc. so as to developattractive and functional wearable and non-wearable accessories
Accessory Design is multi-discipline and ensures that graduates from the course can get opportunities to work in multiple domains like bathroom & kitchen accessories, furniture designing, home accessories, luxury product designing, Jewellery designing, interior designing, and hand bag designing etc.
- Brilliant creativity with eye for detailsso as to develop innovative designconcepts
- Meticulous without any concession on quality
- Knowledge about fashion trends
- Determination to succeed
- Exceptional designing & sketching skills
- Expertise in CAD (Computer Aided Designs) along with other necessary softwares
- Outstandingselling skills
- Good leadership qualities
- Organizational skills
For UG Courses
- In order to be qualifiedto enroll in undergraduate-level courses, aspirants must have passed 10+2 from a recognised education board in any stream with at least 50% marks.
- These eligible candidates must clear their entrance exams. Those students, who clear their entrance exam, are required to go through group discussion round and personal interview round.
- Only on being successful in the above, the students are allowed to enroll in the college.
For PG Courses
- To be qualified for post graduation in Accessory Design, the aspiring students have to clear their bachelor’s program from a recognised university with at least 50 per cent marks in a related field.
- These eligible aspirants are allowed to take entrance test. On clearing the entrance test, the candidates are called in for interview round. On clearing the same the aspiring students are allowed admission into PG courses.
Type of Roles:
Following are some of the job opportunities for candidates completingtheir Accessory Design Course:
- Jewellery Designer
- Footwear/Shoe Designer
- Men’s Accessory Designer
- Leather Accessory Designer
- Product Designer
- Fashion Designer
Accessory Design Course Overview
The college that students enroll for their Accessory Design Coursemustoffer:
- The curriculum must offer exposure to multiple art, craft and design practices and must inspire students to gain knowledge from diverse range of subjects so that they can come up with innovative & challenging solutions to previous explored & unexplored notions-technologies and techniques
- The college must mentor students in traditional &modern art, processes, techniques, craft and design practices along with knowledge of various materials and fabrication technologies.
- The college must ensure that students on receiving a brief must inculcate a habit of research & analysis of target audience, their socio cultural factors, the market trends along with gaining an understanding of diverse indigenous art, craft and manufacturing practices. They must also develop an understanding of the effect of economic scenario, environment,technology and socio cultural factors on art and design world.etc.
- The college must be equipped with state of art studio that ensure that students gain exposureto mechanical as well as digital fabrication beside practical experience
- The students must be encourages to gain insight into global aesthetics, trends and style.
Register now and utilize your creativity to walk the path of success.