The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani holds an entrance exam for admission to its Integrated First Degree Programs at Bits Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad campuses. The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) holds the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test once a year which is abbreviated to BITSAT. The aim of this entrance exam is to assess the aspirants’ intelligence and academic abilities. The BITSAT scores are used by the various engineering colleges under BITS to admit students who are interested in pursuing engineering in their chosen discipline.
Ideal Student Demographic for BITSAT:
Candidates who choose to apply for Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm), and Master of Science programmes should take the BITSAT. It is a rigorous exam designed to assess candidates’ knowledge of physics, mathematics, and chemistry. The cut-off marks for admission to institutes that accept BITSAT scores are determined based on all the candidates’ scores.
When applying to a college affiliated with Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), the admissions committee will consider both the scores and marks earned by individual candidates in their intermediate exams. As a result, you should consider some important factors associated with the BITSAT in order to ensure that your admission process in a college under the Birla Institute of Technology and Science goes smoothly. Those important factors are briefly mentioned in the following section.Check the site Filmy god
Important Points to Remember About the BITSAT:
If you go to an online forum to learn more about the BITSAT 2017, you’ll note that the exam application must be completed online. To complete the application process, you must log in to the website, build an account, provide all necessary information, and pay the examination fees online. There are a few other details to remember when applying for and planning for the BITSAT, and some of them are as follows:
1) Eligibility Requirements: Individual programmes offered by colleges accepting BITSAT scores have different eligibility criteria. Let’s say you want to apply for a position B. Pharm, in that case, you must have a 75 percent composite in your class 12th board test in addition to high BITSAT scores, to qualify. It is also important to note that the board should also be recognized by the AICTE. Therefore, before taking the BITSAT, it is important to research the individual eligibility requirements for the various disciplines provided by engineering colleges that accept BITSAT scores.
1) Multiple examinations: If you have already applied and taken the BITSAT, you must only use the most recent scores when applying to colleges. The admissions committee would not take into account previous ratings, even though they were higher than the most recent.
Read more about f95zone
Tips For Cracking BITSAT:
1) IIT-JEE does not cover any of the topics discussed in BITSAT. Revise all of the subjects you’re familiar with so you can make the most of these low-stakes pages. Keep in mind that in the BITSAT, speed is everything.
2) Once you’ve finished revising old topics, devote an hour a day to new ones.
3) Math, physics, chemistry, English Proficiency, and Logical Reasoning are among the topics covered by the BITSAT. You should have all of the mathematical calculations at your fingertips. Make a list of important chemical reactions, particularly those from Organic Chemistry, so you can refer to them later.
4) Mathematics necessitates a lot of work. Since the topic is more mechanical than logic-based, you’ll need to use your brain. These problems require a significant amount of time to solve, so you must be fast.
5) To attempt 120 questions in total, split the exam into 20 questions in English and logical reasoning, 35 questions in Chemistry and Mathematics, and 30 questions in Physics.
From the aforementioned points we have learned that when studying for the BITSAT, you must ensure that you understand the most important aspects of the exam. This will make it easier for you to study for the exam and achieve high results. Furthermore, it is recommended that you review the information given by reputable online youth forums in order to gain a better understanding of the BITSAT test.
For more information about BITSAT, visit doubtnut.com. Doubtnut is a website that contains relevant study materials and helps you clear all your doubts in order to pass with flying colours in your exams.
Read More About: f95zone