WoW: The Burning Crusade Classiс is the version of the 2007 add-on of the beloved gaming franchise. The add-on was announced in February and released on June 2, 2021. This game will allow players to experience the same feeling as 14 years ago, along with some additions and modern functionality.
Like any other add-ons of World of Warcraft, Burning Crusade Classic has several features to please players:
- Two new races. There are 10 races available to the player to create a character. You can now join the Blood Elf or Draenei race.
- The maximum character level is 70.
- Arenas. You can fight in battles in 2×2, 3×3, 4×4, and 5×5 arenas in the Circle of Blood and Circle of Trials.
- New profession. You can now learn the profession of a jeweler by inserting faceted gems into equipment slots.
- Updates. As in the original expansion, the game content will be released gradually over 5 updates. However, this will no longer affect the mechanics of the main game.
For those players who immediately want to dive into the most active areas of the new game, Bizzard offers to buy a TBC boost. This boosting will take your character immediately to level 58. However, this offer is not available to those players who have chosen new character races (Blood Elf or Draenei). You can buy the boost from the official Bizzard online store for $39.99.
You can only carry one boost per account. Classic Burning Crusade boosting is available for US players from May 18, 2021. After leveling up in TBC, the player gets:
- level 58 character
- weapon skill at level 290
- level 58 equipment
- Riding skill at Apprentice level
- set of magic equipment level 58
- access to special flight routes
- reputation at the “Friendliness” level with your race
If you have purchased a boost for a character that has already reached a certain level in the game, all unfinished tasks will be automatically canceled.
Visit the site : Satta mataka143
If you want to go through all the levels from the beginning or you have chosen one of the characters that are not available for boosting, you can go through the game on your own. This process is no less fun, but it will take more time. Reaching one level takes from several hours to several days, depending on the experience of the player.
Read More About : Tamilmv