Business is a commercial activity. It means a person’s regular profession or trade. It is the activity of making money by producing products or by buying and selling products. There are many types of businesses: service business, Merchandising business, Manufacturing business. The most common forms of business are the corporation, sole proprietorship, partnership, and S corporation. There are many kinds of business models. KPI is a type of performance indicator that evaluates the success of a particular event like programs, projects in which it engages. KPI is used to measure progress toward business objectives. KPI is used for two objectives:
- Ensure everyone has an actionable plan for achieving overall goals
- Measure an individual’s contributions to overall company goals
KPIs follow S.M.A.R.T. goal criteria:
- Specific: Are the objectives specific enough?
- Measurable: Can the objectives be measured?
- Realistic: Can it be realistically achieved?
- Time-bound: Is there a specific time frame to achieve the goal?
Some examples of Digital Marketing KPIs:
The most common examples are SEO, websites, email, and social media.
KPIs for Websites
- Website Traffic: new vs. returning visitors, organic, unique visitors
- Page Views: of people that have seen particular pages
- Conversion Rate: of conversions divided by total visitors
KPIs for Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword Rankings: Your website is listed in Google when a user searches that phrase or keyword.
- Crawl Errors: issues encountered by search engines as they try to access your page
KPIs for Email
- Subscribers: of people opting in for content
- Open Rate: of contacts who opened email compared to how many contacts were sent the email
- Unsubscribe Rate: of people who opt-out from an email list
KPIs for Social Media
- Followers: of people tuning in for content
- Engagement: measures share, likes, and comments
- Reach: of users who came across a piece of content on a social platform.Read More About: [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c]