Business is a commercial activity. It means a person’s regular profession or trade. It is the activity of making money by producing products or by buying and selling products. There are many types of businesses: service business, Merchandising business, Manufacturing business. The most common forms of business are the corporation, sole proprietorship, partnership, and S corporation. There are many kinds of business models. Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are used to measure how successful a business is in reaching strategic objectives based on relevant, quantifiable factors. KPIs are measured using KPI tracking software, goal management solutions, and similar performance management tools.
zutrix.com SERP Checker can be used to identify competitors, see how well you are ranking in all three search engines, and gather backlinks to improve SEO.
- Ensure everyone has an actionable plan for achieving overall goals
- Measure an individual’s contributions to overall company goals
Click here Pii-email to get latest information
KPIs follow S.M.A.R.T. goal criteria:
- Specific: Are the objectives specific enough?
- Measurable: Can the objectives be measured?
- Realistic: Can it be realistically achieved?
- Time-bound: Is there a specific time frame to achieve the goal?
Some examples of Digital Marketing KPIs:
The most common examples are SEO, websites, email, and social media.
KPIs for Websites
- Website Traffic: new vs. returning visitors, organic, unique visitors
- Page Views: of people that have seen particular pages
- Conversion Rate: of conversions divided by total visitors
KPIs for Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword Rankings: Your website is listed in Google when a user searches that phrase or keyword.
- Crawl Errors: issues encountered by search engines as they try to access your page
KPIs for Email
- Subscribers: of people opting in for content
- Open Rate: of contacts who opened email compared to how many contacts were sent the email
- Unsubscribe Rate: of people who opt-out from an email list
KPIs for Social Media
- Followers: of people tuning in for content
- Engagement: measures share, likes, and comments
- Reach: of users who came across a piece of content on a social platform.Read More About: [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c]