Loan Against Property Documents List
In India, many people confuse home loan with a loan against property and tend to use the terms interchangeably. However, these are entirely different financial products and serve different purposes. When you apply for a home loan, you don’t have the ownership of the house. Whereas, when you apply for a loan against property, you own the house, and use it as a collateral to get a loan against it.
Applying for a loan against property or LAP is an excellent way to get the funds during an emergency and you need immediate cash. Loan against property interest rates is much lower than the unsecured loan options like a personal loan or credit card loan. Also, unlike a personal loan, LAP gives you a longer term to repay the amount.
While it is easy to get a LAP, the key to getting your loan approved is to comply with the lender-specific eligibility requirements and submitting necessary documents. Here is a checklist of the important documents you must submit.
Visit this site: telugu songs download
Proof of identity (you can submit any one of the following documents)
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Driving licence
- Voter ID
- Employee ID issued by a state or central government
- Such information is also often used for making pay stubs or any other documentation.
Proof of residence (you can submit any one of the following documents)
- Utility bills (electricity bill, gas bill, post-paid phone bill)
- Driving licence
- Aadhaar Card
- LIC policy receipt
- Voter ID
- Bank account passbook or bank account statement mentioning the address
- Letter issued by a recognised public authority
Proof of income (you can submit any one of the following documents)
- Pay slip of last two months
- Appraisal letter or increment letter
- Form 16 or IT returns filed for last three years
- Bank account statement for last six months reflecting salary credit
If you are a self-employed professional or a business owner, you must submit documents relating to business continuity
- Shop and establishment certificate
- Tax registration
- GST registration
- Partnership deed
- MoA or MoU (Memorandum of Association or Memorandum of Understanding)Read More About: naasongs
Business income proof
- Profit and loss statement and balance sheet duly audited for last three financial years
- Tax audit reports
- Current account bank statement for last six months reflecting the business-related transactions
- Allotment letter issued by the developer, builder, or the government authority
- NOC (No-object certificate)
- OC (Occupation certificate)
- Purchase or sale agreement copy
- The home loan application form duly filled and signed by the primary borrower and co-applicants (in case you apply for a joint home loan)
- A cheque drawn in favour of the lender to pay the processing fees
- Passport size photographsHere is the world best guest post website tweak where you can the latest to old news around the world. The timesofnewspaper is another way that is always offer you the best online news of all time.You visit here to know about the best online flingster where you can get the most informative and latest news of all time from ablo Here is the biggest guest posts webnewsrate websites that will able to boost your websites on Google.
Please note – The above documentation requirements are only for illustrative purposes. The actual requirement may vary from lender to lender.
Here is the world best guest post website activistposts where you can the latest to old news around the world. And this is fruzo also one of the biggest website providing breaking news. The faceflow is another way that is always offer you the best online news of all time.
This is also grindr, one of the most popular websites for breaking news. Another newsscoopearth approach is to use facetime, which will always provide you with the most up-to-date internet news.
As a home loan borrower, it is paramount that you do your research well about the lender and the documents required. Make sure that you choose a lender that has a simple documentation process. Also, it is important to know about the documents required beforehand so that you keep it ready beforehand to avoid delay in the approval and disbursement process.
Visit this website holla.biz for getting up-to-date news and gobeyonds.net is an online community where people can share their experiences. If you want to get more information then you can also check out this site mypressplus.net.