From the start, I’ve been using the same type of indicators for trading when I first started to trade in forex and the stock market. But of course, there are much better indicators than the ones that I used before. It can be so frustrating to have a good trading method but the indicators you use happen to be bad and do not produce accurate trading signals. So here is a list of some of my favorite mt4 indicators forex trading that will help you get set up.
With Forex, it is best to trade the way most professional traders do by keeping your risks low and your profits high. This is why you need the right forex robots tools, the best MT4 Scalping indicators, and expert advisors (EA). The Forex package offers a fully automated forex trading system and all the forex indicators you need to trade automatically in less than 60 seconds per trading strategy.
Forex trading indicators are a useful trading tool that should be used in conjunction with a well-balanced trading plan but are not and should not be the plan itself. A successful trader will use both technical and fundamental analysis to determine whether or not they take a trade on a particular currency pair.
Although it is possible to find hundreds of indicators out there on the internet, only very few of them can actually generate profitable signals and work under different market conditions. Traders Union has selected the top custom MT4 indicators that perform in all market conditions, which are available for download below.
What Are MT4 Indicators?
Indicators, or technical analysis tools, are used by investors to follow market trends and predict future prices. Depending on the type of indicator, these can be displayed as lines, histograms, and many other shapes that help traders understand how to invest with more information. Indicators are actually just manipulation of price data or volume data that is used for technical analysis.
Best MT4 Indicators
This is a list of mt4 indicators for forex trading. You’ll find the top ten at the links below.
- Bollinger Bands
- Gentor CCI
- MA Channels FIBO
- William New
- Awesome Oscillator
- Bulls Power
- Fibo Pivots
- Heiken Ashi
- Moving Average Candlesticks
- Stochastic Oscillator
- AMA & AMA sig
- Bears Power
- Fx Analizer
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- Multi Symbol
- Scalper Signal
Forex Broker LiteForex Review
LiteForex is a Forex broker owned by LiteForex Investments Limited and established in 2005. It is an international broker that has gained popularity among traders and investors. The broker has a multi-level security system and offers 24/5 customer support.
The company’s headquarters is located in the Marshall Islands. It also has offices in Russia, Malaysia, and China.
Advantages of LiteForex
LiteForex offers its clients the most favorable trading conditions. This company is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC).
LiteForex also guarantees you:
- Favorable trading terms and fast order execution: our endeavors allow us to offer you trading advantages that are not as readily available anywhere else. You can trade currencies, metals, energy, and agricultural products with a minimum spread of 2 points and no slippage. In addition, you will enjoy comfortable leverage up to 1:500;
- Secure transactions: we guarantee that your funds are protected in accordance with international standards of banking operations;
- Professional support 24/7: our specialists are always ready to offer qualified help and answer any questions 24 hours a day, 5 days a week;
- Free training materials: we offer you free articles on Forex trading developed by LiteForex’s professional analysts as well as online webinars for beginners and experienced traders;
- A wide range of analytical materials: these include detailed technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and daily market reviews from LiteForex’s analysts;
- An opportunity to trade on the world’s financial markets at any time from any place in the world.
How To Open An Account With Liteforex?
To open an account with LiteForex, you need to visit the broker’s website and click on the “Open An Account” link at the top of the page. Next, you need to fill in your personal details like name, email address, phone number, etc. After providing your details, you would have to verify your email id by clicking on the confirmation link sent to your email id by LiteForex. Once your email id is verified, you need to submit proof of identity and proof of address via mail or live chat. The documents are verified within 24 hours by their team of experts after which you can access your client portal and start trading with real money or a demo account.
Trading Conditions at Liteforex
LiteForex is constantly improving trading conditions for clients, introducing new services and opportunities for profitable trading, and constant growth of financial welfare. The lite forex offers its clients the most relevant and up-to-date information about changes in the international currency market.
The table below shows the minimum deposits required for opening real accounts at LiteForex. You can open a real account with any amount you want; however, the initial deposit for each account type must be not less than that specified in the table.